nice to meet you...

I like a heap of things. Writing. Thinking. Photography. Film-making. Conspiring. Aspiring. Dreaming. Reading. Watching. Listening. Electronics.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Enjoying photography.

 I recently got a Go Pro HD Hero 2 (what a mouthful!) and have absolutely enjoyed shooting with it!

<= The pic on the left here is of my friend Ira he plays the accordion.

The above is me halfway through a layup. Haven't tried this type of shot before, so I'm actually buzzing at the moment at the potential of this wee gadget. This is a heavily edited shot. Took me about 30 minutes to do this, so it's not just point and shoot, but there is still room for improvement when it comes to these types of shots.

As a result I'm going to start skating again, ready to start pushing and experimenting with my Go Pro... stay tuned.

Grace and Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment